Error IN octave: it break my code and exit(from octave)
shivax
2018-11-27 14:56:35 UTC
in my code it causes me to exit the octave program due to an error
it's possible to have a trace of what happened before I let myself out?

Przemek Klosowski
2018-11-27 15:26:25 UTC
Post by shivax
in my code it causes me to exit the octave program due to an error
it's possible to have a trace of what happened before I let myself out?
If Octave crashes, you can run it under the debugger (GDB on
Linux/Mac/Windows, VS on Windows)

If it's an octave exit, you could use Octave debugger or add print
statements in your code.

Please provide more detail--paste the last part of the Octave output
before it exits.
shivax
2018-11-27 15:41:35 UTC
thank for you response Przemek Klosowski-7

my code is built with many functions ... it's difficult to paste them all ..
Now i try debugging
Thank you