error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined
Mishal0488
2018-11-23 12:04:55 UTC

Please refer to the below code. This is simplified case of what I am using,
just to demonstrate my issue.

Once complied, the functions are available to be used in the command window.

"Function B" however does not work, as it gives the error "error: Value on
right hand side of assignment is undefined"

Can someone please assist? I do not understand why the error is occurring.

kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal

Mishal0488
2018-11-23 12:02:27 UTC
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373111/ATT00001_%281%29.gif>

Hi guys

Please refer to the attached image.

This is a simplified case to demonstrate the issue that I am having.

Once complied these functions can be used within the command prompt, however
"Function B" does not work as it gives the following error "error: value on
right hand side of assignment is undefined"

Can someone please assist in explaining why this error has occurred and how
to resolve it?

Kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal