Question about latest version of Octave
Bennett, Glynn
2018-11-14 09:45:59 UTC

Please can you tell me what version of Curl.exe is included in Octave version 4.4.1. I looked at the file but the version is not showing in the properties.

[cid:***@01D47BFE.D8BE0B30]

Thank you.

Kind regards

Glynn Bennett
I.T

Tel: +44 (0)1794 833795

Roke Manor Research Limited, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom.Part of the Chemring Group.
Registered in England & Wales. Registered No: 00267550
http://www.roke.co.uk

Please update your address book. Roke is currently transitioning to its original brand and will no longer
be branded under Chemring Technology Solutions. Email addresses of Roke staff have therefore been changed
from ***@chemringts.com to ***@roke.co.uk – please use this updated format
with immediate effect.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to Roke Manor Research Limited and
must not be passed to any third party without permission. This communication is for information only and shall
not create or change any contractual relationship.
mmuetzel
2018-11-14 13:54:02 UTC
system('curl -V')
curl 7.60.0 (x86_64-w64-mingw32) libcurl/7.60.0 (GnuTLS/3.4.17) WinSSL
zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.0.5 libssh2/1.8.0
Release-Date: 2018-05-16
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3
pop3s rtsp scp sftp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS IDN IPv6 Largefile SSPI Kerberos SPNEGO NTLM SSL libz
TLS-SRP MultiSSL

JohnD
2018-11-14 16:01:45 UTC
Message: 2